OUR WORKING PROCESS WITH CLIENTS
We like building quality products and we like to make good friends. A high-quality product cannot be created without an assessment of your business, your life positions and goals. For this, we want to, first of all, listen to you.
|The ultimate goal of any business or commercial project is to make a profit. The Discovery stage answers the question: is the concept or an idea viable or not. When developing innovative products operating under AI control, it is necessary to carry out a statistical comparison of processes before and after implementation, to determine the processes that are subject to reconstruction. Calculate the risks. Calculate Return on Investment (ROI).
For the accuracy of calculating the ROI, the closest possible cooperation between the customer and the contractor is necessary. Our technical experts will work closely with you to achieve an exceptional result, explaining technical details in a language that is native to you.
View of Concept
We form a view of your concept, project or idea, simultaneously analyze all the available information that can be used to develop requirements, functionality, usability.
Proof of Concept
The primary objective of this phase is to present evidence that the idea or the concept is successful, correct and effective.
The technical proof of concept will present findings of evaluating the viability of a solution.
We evaluate the current state of your idea (concept, product) in terms of its strengths and weaknesses, as well as in terms of opportunities for improvement.
The issues discussed in this section are a combination of observations made during the Discovery stage.
Proof of concept must take into consideration the current and future system requirements and issues.
Our technical specialists and consultants will evaluate the results of the Technical Proof of Concept and will indicate the reasons for concluding whether the idea (concept, product) is expedient and promising for development or not.
Software requirements specification
The Software Requirements Specification (SRS) is a complete description of the behavior of the program that the customer ultimately wants to see. It includes a number of options for interaction between users and software. Customer requirements are formed at the Discovery stage and presented in the form of User Stories and Use Cases.
SRS includes the objectives, scope, functional and non-functional requirements, software and hardware requirements of the project. In addition to this, SRS also contains information about the necessary conditions of the development environment, safety and protection requirements, quality attributes of the project software, etc.
SRS consists of the following sections:
- Detailed requirements;
- Testing and verification;
- Assumptions and dependencies;
- Abbreviations and acronyms.
What is it for?
Any participant at any time can receive comprehensive information both on a specific task and on the general direction of work. The technical team works in the same way, using established terminology and notation. Areas of responsibility between project participants are clearly delineated. Requirements and functionality at any time can be checked for completeness and absence of contradictions.
What types of documents do we develop?
The main ones are:
- FRD (Functional Requirements Document);
- Use Case;
- Test Case;
- Bug Report;
- User guide.
Vision and Scope of Work (SOW)
Further Vision and Scope of Work (SOW) document is developed. It defines what the customer or company has in mind as well as describes the work process necessary to reach that vision. It also defines the borders of the project, prioritizes the functional requirements, and assesses the profit from the project implementation. The functional requirements obtained from the use cases and the Vision and Scope document are further presented in suitable UML diagrams.
This process consists of four stages:
- Design - the second most important component of the product development after technical specifications, affecting the efficiency and speed of user interaction with the software;
- Implementation and Integration: The software contains a great number of sub-programs, which require careful implementation and step-by-step integration of the software product. The technical team must make sure that the software product works in various systems. In case of errors or failures, the team eliminates them;
- Software Testing - checking the software product for compliance with all requirements for it includes many tests planned in SRS taking into account the specifics of the project. Testing results are documented and available to the customer;
- Technical documentation - a procedure that documents all processes and results of software product development.
These stages are important components of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), which allows you to quickly develop a software product with the optimal ratio of cost-quality.
Installation and Debugging
At this stage, the following happens: the software is installed on the servers and end devices of the customer, checking and debugging the operating state of the system, and testing it under load. The standard list of tasks includes the following procedures:
- installation and configuration of system-wide server software;
- installation and debugging of components and functions of the server platform;
- creation of database tables, component loading and integration;
- database transfer, conversion to the desired format, debugging and creation of working copies of the software;
- integration and adaptation with existing systems and platforms;
- software installation on customer end devices, debugging;
- checking the performance of the entire system;
- fine-tuning according to test results in order to obtain maximum performance and optimize the system as a whole.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR PROJECT?
If you are not sure, we can help you with you next project's specifications & requirents! Get in touch with us and our Business Analyst will contact you.
Get help with your project requirements
Enter your details below and our business analyst will get in touch with you to discuss your project.